Do you want to be part of the supermarket revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
Where you fit in
As a talent sourcer, you fit into our fast-paced rhythm with ease. You strive to find the best candidates for our open vacancies.
You have great writing skills, get super excited by finding the right profiles and understand what’s the best way to get them interested in the challenges Picnic has to offer. You understand the profiles we’re looking for and how vital it is to hire the right people.
By using all available tools at your disposal and your tireless ambition to become a sourcing expert, you assist the team and bring in the best talent for all the positions we have at Picnic.
What challenges await you
- Work closely with recruiters and the different teams to deeply understand the requirements of the role and how it fits into the organization
- Identify, engage and activate passive potential candidates online through the use of tools such as LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Manage and keep track on candidate database
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines for current and future hires and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines
- Close collaboration with the tech and German sourcing team to exchange best practices and to develop innovative sourcing methods
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Can-do attitude and the eagerness to always try and seek improvement
- Great written communication skills and strong organizational skills (attention to details)
- Preferably experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, other social media, or technical forums is a huge plus
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch
- Steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one
- Freedom to realize own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box-thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: Be your own leader!
- Participate in team events, Christmas or summer parties, and cozy barbeques
- Please apply in English or Dutch -