At Picnic we care about health and safety, so currently all interviews are done online and our team is working from home. We keep a close eye on the developments around Covid-19, and support your relocation to Amsterdam when it is safe to do so. It is possible to start working remotely with us - have a peek at how the remote onboarding is going here.
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters. With a human-centered approach we have built an incredible service. We are striving to make online grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
🏢 Where you fit in
At Picnic, we provide something unique for our customers - groceries ordered at the lowest price, delivered free to their door, and always on time. As part of the Internal Products design team, you’ll be working on the products and tools that make this possible.
Whether it’s cutting-edge automated warehouses, an app that supports our delivery heroes, or an ever-expanding fleet of electric delivery vehicles, you’ll work on products that empower employees and deliver real business value.
You are an opinionated designer who enjoys translating complex problems into effective solutions. The prospect of working in an environment with frequent user testing and a rapid feedback loop excites you. Building products that balance deep user insights with tangible business goals is what you’d love to be doing.
🔥 The challenges that await you
- Validating data driven hypotheses with great empathy for our users together with our product owners and business analysts
- Operating within highly complex systems to deliver effective, user focused solutions that fulfil business needs
- Processing and digesting qualitative user feedback effectively. Keeping the user test funnel filled with design proposals to ensure we learn as much as possible from each user test session
- Pushing projects forward from problem analysis until the final UI details and functional requirement documentation while using your end-to-end design skills
- Supporting our talented developers to ensure the best UX code
- Improving and continuously exploring new ideas, design is never done 😉 Your self-starting mindset will keep the needle moving!
👉🏼 Who you are
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant design field
- Enthusiastic about designing digital products, and working on complex challenges
- Great eye for detail
- Experience with design and prototyping software
- English skills on point - Dutch is a plus, but not a must
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
🍩 Picnic perks
- Steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one
- Freedom to realize your own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box-thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: Be your own leader!
- When at the office, freshly prepared lunches by our chef and canteen employees
- A young, innovative start-up culture with a lot of fun team activities, after work drinks, Picnic’s yearly festival, Christmas celebration and much more. And during corona times we keep connected by digital events!
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? Apply now. See you soon!