At Picnic, we’re revolutionizing the way people buy groceries with our innovative and sustainable app-only service. We do almost everything in-house, developing cutting-edge technologies and processes to ensure we continue to grow rapidly without missing a beat. If you’re a passionate HR Business Partner (HRBP), we’re offering you the opportunity to join the diverse team in our new fulfilment centre in Moissy and make a real difference in our scale-up environment.
Important note: You can work from our fulfilment centre in Moissy and from our office in Paris for 2 or 3 days a week.
🥜 In a nutshell
Our People Team strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Picnic has revolutionized grocery delivery. We are looking for an HRBP in our new Fulfilment centre in Moissy, and to help setting up and organizing our HR operations in France.
As the HR Business Partner for our new team in France, your responsibilities vary from drafting employee contracts to ensuring our people processes are compliant, and our people continue to learn and develop. You’ll be an integral part of both the French and the international People team, demonstrating an understanding of the business and acting as a thought leader regarding the People topics in the Fulfilment centre in Moissy.
Do you look at the bigger picture and use data to guide your work? Are you comfortable challenging conventions and do you want to reinvent how work is done? Do you enjoy having a direct impact through one-on-one conversations, and do you have a passion for revolutionizing scale-ups? Then you’ve found home!
🎯 What you’ll do
- Be a trusted advisor and a coach to the leadership team on labour topics
- Implement HR processes such as performance reviews, disciplinary measures policy, employee claims, work from home rules and company policies
- Drive people-related initiatives, provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Conduct bi-annual reviews with team members of the team in Moissy (and their team leads) to ensure first hand you know the ins-and-outs of all teams.
- Collaborate with the Finance team and payroll provider on topics related to benefits (payroll, health insurance, death and disability cover, pension) and tax aspects of employees transferring from abroad.
- Manage communication with social government entities for all communication, affiliations and queries.
⭐ About you
- Master's degree in French labour law, human resources or another field relevant to HR
- 4 to 6 years of experience in human resources and/or labour law, ideally in a tech start-up environment
- Fluency in French and English
- Passion for people
- Project management experience
- Mature and confident personality, capable of working autonomously
📖 Picnic perks
Every expert was once a beginner!
You’ll get plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow, including the Picnic Tech Academy, Lunch & Learn sessions, and tailored soft skills training. We also offer free professional weekly language courses.
Make a difference
You’ll work in an awesome scale-up environment with the freedom to drive your own projects and create a visible impact.
Our fully electric vehicles and sustainable business model mean you’ll also be contributing to making the world a better place!
Teamwork makes the dream work
With more than 80 nationalities across 3 countries, you’ll be part of a diverse company with plenty of cool stuff to get involved with, from board game evenings to after-work drinks to our company ski trip and more!
You are what you eat
You’ll get a variety of healthy lunches, as well as snacks and drinks—enjoy!
Mental health is important. As well as having the option to speak with Picnic colleagues who act as confidential advisors, our collaboration with OpenUp gives you easy access to professional psychologists, along with workshops and materials.
There are plenty of sports communities and events to get involved with, from tennis to yoga to climbing!
Where possible, we like to enable people to work in ways that suit their working styles, which is why we have a hybrid-working model. Our teams generally like to have at least one team day per week at the office, but besides that, it’s up to you and your team.
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.
Please submit your application in English.