Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking start-up, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile solution, we became one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands and Europe!
🥜 In a nutshell
We are looking for someone that can lead the set up and development of the HR function in operations. You will be responsible to set up and drive key HR processes such as contracting, onboarding, people reviews, sickness and collaboration with the temp agencies. You’ll be an integral part of the French team and collaborate closely with the HR teams in the Netherlands and Germany.
Do you look at the bigger picture and use data to guide your work? Are you comfortable challenging convention and want to reinvent how work is done? Do you enjoy having a direct impact through one-on-one conversations? Then you’ve found your home!
🎯 What you’ll do
- Be a trusted advisor and a coach to the leadership team on labour topics in operations
- Drive strategic thinking on workforce planning, remuneration, HR policies
- Drive & develop key HR processes such as contracting, onboarding, reviews, temp agency collaboration and employee claims
- Lead a team of HR Business Partners and Associates that support and grow operations of Picnic in France
- Manage communication with external stakeholders such as governmental institutions
⭐ About you
- Master’s degree HR, Psychology, Labour Law or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in HR leadership in operations, setting up, running and improving key HR processes
- Able to build and transform a small HR team into a scalable, high performing team on which many employees rely
- Extensive practical experience with labour law, workforce representation and unions
- The ability to think outside the current conventions
- Strong adaptability to new reality
- Strong project management and operations experience
- Native French speaker and excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
📖 Picnic perks
Every expert was once a beginner!
You’ll get plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow, including the Picnic Tech Academy, Lunch & Learn sessions, and tailored soft skills training. We also offer free professional weekly language courses.
Make a difference
You’ll work in an awesome scale-up environment with the freedom to drive your own projects and create a visible impact.
Our fully electric vehicles and sustainable business model mean you’ll also be contributing to making the world a better place!
Teamwork makes the dream work
With more than 80 nationalities across 3 countries, you’ll be part of a diverse company with plenty of cool stuff to get involved with, from board game evenings to after-work drinks to our company ski trip and more!
You are what you eat
You’ll get a variety of healthy lunches, as well as snacks and drinks—enjoy!
Mental health is important. As well as having the option to speak with Picnic colleagues who act as confidential advisors, our collaboration with OpenUp gives you easy access to professional psychologists, along with workshops and materials.
There are plenty of sports communities and events to get involved with, from tennis to yoga to climbing!
Where possible, we like to enable people to work in ways that suit their working styles, which is why we have a hybrid-working model. Our teams generally like to have at least one team day per week at the office, but besides that, it’s up to you and your team.
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.
Merci de soumettre votre candidature en anglais.
Please submit your application in English.