Are you an ambitious and experienced Maintenance Engineer with an interest in intralogistics, and are you ready for the next step? Do you want to be part of our new Fulfillment Center in Dordrecht, and work with the latest technology? We offer you the opportunity to be one of the first to work with advanced systems from leading suppliers like Apollo, Qimarox and Modsort.
🥜 In a nutshell
As part of our internal Maintenance team, you work with your team of 4-6 colleagues, including a team leader, to ensure our Material Handling Equipment remains available at all times. With your expertise and skills you perform preventive maintenance and respond to incidents, so we can make sure the groceries of tens of thousands of families near Dordrecht are delivered on-time and without issues.
The Fulfillment center is open 7 days a week, 18 hours a day, and you’ll work in a 3 shift pattern with your colleagues to ensure that there is someone on-site at all times. Your independence enables you to take full ownership during your shift, and your strong communication skills ensure colleagues in other shifts are well aware of what’s going on.
🎯 What will you do?
- Identify and resolve electrical and mechanical issues together with the site’s operational supervisors, and you work with the service desk at our equipment vendors to solve the most complex issues
- You get to the bottom of what causes recurring incidents and problems, and take measures to make sure these don’t happen again
- Execute planned maintenance to our system to maximize availability
- Implement continuous improvement to keep building a better system
- Ensure accurate record keeping about maintenance activities, and keep your colleagues informed of important events like incidents, performed maintenance, and improvements
⭐ About you
- You have a technical diploma at MBO level, and 3+ years of work experience at MBO-3 or higher
- You have practical knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, measuring technologies, and camera systems
- You are interested in working with software like CMMS or EAM systems and ICS/SCADA tools, it is a plus if you already have experience with these tools
- Experience in automated warehouse and distribution systems is preferred
- You have strong communicative skills and are able to work in a team
- At the same time, you are independent in solving problems when needed
- You are proactive, eager to learn and a creative problem solver
📖 Picnic perks
- Salary in line with market rates
- 25 days of Paid Time Off
- Travel expenses reimbursed at €0,21 per km if travel distance is more than 10km one-way, or reimbursement of 2nd class public transport costs
- Pension contributions
- Trainings and certifications to improve your technical and logistical skills
- Free meals and snacks onsite
- A young and innovative start-up culture with over 50 nationalities
- Fun team events, Picnic’s annual summer party, Christmas party and much more!