🥜 In a nutshell
As an Equipment Operator, you play a crucial role in fulfilling all our customer orders. Without you, it wouldn't be possible to keep our automated system running smoothly!
So, do you want to be responsible for a smooth and safe flow in our automated fulfilment center in Utrecht? Are you quick to respond to system failures to ensure our groceries arrive at the customer on time? Do you have an eye for detail, remain calm under pressure, and take a proactive approach? Is safety and cleanliness a top priority for you?
🎯 What will you do?
The Equipment operator role consists of three main activities, which you will rotate between during the week. To excel in all three tasks, you will receive an internal training.
- Jam busting: You are the first person on the location to identify, solve and escalate in case of equipment malfunctioning. You are in direct contact with our control room to escalate issues.
- Technical cleaning: You focus on keeping our automated equipment (rollers, belts, wheels, etc.) clean and safe for use. During "Walk the Floors" you walk around specific areas to spot equipment which need repairs, cleaning or maintenance.
- Machine operating: You are responsible to correctly operate our robots such as the lidding machines, bagging machines, and frame loaders. You are also the first line of response to solve errors on these machines.
⭐ About you
- Technical insight is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Strong sense of responsibility
- You are available to work at least 3 shifts per week, and 2 weekend days per month
- You are available to work day (6:00-15:00) or evening (15:00-24:00) shifts
⭐ What we offer
- Payment in line with market, depending on your work experience
- 25 vacation days
- Travel expenses reimbursed, public transportation or 21ct/KM as of 10KM one way
- Free lunch and snacks on site
- A young and innovative start-up culture with over 50 nationalities
- Team events, Picnic’s annual festival, X-mas party and much more