Where you fit in
As a Business Analyst (m/w/d) at Picnic you understand what drives consumer behaviour and operational efficiency. You’ll glean actionable insights from large data sets - but your eyes won’t be glued to data all day! You also offer entrepreneurial, realistic, and practical business opportunities.
We give responsibility to self-starters and anyone who has the courage to leave their comfort zone. You bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to challenge yourself, and we’ll put you on a steep learning curve with real responsibility.
Whether you’re experienced or coming fresh out of University, there’s a challenge for everyone!
What challenges await you
- Drive implementation and improvement of projects from kick-off until the final whistle
- Design, implement and evaluate new business strategies
- Optimize tools, systems and business processes
- Come up with creative ideas to grow Picnic's business
What you need
- Completed Master’s degree in Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering or an equivalent quantitative study
- 1-3 years of working experience in the data analytics or consulting field
- Previous work experience on complex data projects or optimization problems
- Desirable requirements: knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and Python
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- EU citizenship or valid visa to work in EU
An awesome start-up atmosphere awaits you, with freedom to drive your own projects and have impact! You will be part of an international team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards who enjoy working on challenges each day.
You can enjoy:
- Free daily lunch, snacks and drinks in our Düsseldorf office
- Great learning & development opportunities through access to tech and soft skills trainings
- Ownership over end-to-end projects and steep learning curve
- The opportunity to do office-exchange in our HQ office in Amsterdam for short stays
- German or Dutch language classes for different levels
- Relocation support if you're coming from outside of Germany
- Discounts, promotions and vouchers from external partners
- Attractive compensation package and opportunity to get reimbursed for relevant external courses
- 30 vacation days a year and a company pension plan
- Choosing the hybrid working mode: decide yourself when you want to come to the office
- Our office dogs 🐶 and a super friendly office environment
Are you ready for the challenge? Check out this video and become part of the Picnic team!
Webinar: Coming Soon