Picnic is looking for part-time delivery drivers! As a part-time delivery person you are the face of Picnic. You hit the road with the iconic Picnic cart and you are responsible for getting the groceries to our customers on time. The working hours are super flexible, because you choose when and how much you work. The ideal vacancy if you are a student, or if you are looking for a part-time job in the afternoon or evening!
What do we offer you?
- A higher salary than in comparable positions.
- A great part-time job with a lot of responsibility.
- career opportunities; Picnic is growing fast, so if you perform well you can quickly grow into a leadership role.
- Flexibility; you choose your own hours and work when it suits you. Working as a delivery person is therefore the ideal side job for a student.
- A budget of €200 for your training (according to the collective labor agreement)
What are you going to do?
- You prepare your route at the hub.
- You turn on your Spotify and set off in your own electric car!
- You deliver the groceries to all customers and leave them with a smile.
- You return to the hub and have a drink with your colleagues. End of working day!
Who are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm: you are positive and bursting with energy.
- Customer-friendliness: you are the face of Picnic and you enjoy making people happy.
- Sense of responsibility: you ensure that all groceries are delivered on time.
- You have a driving license B.
- You are available at least 16 hours a week (part-time).
- You speak fluent Dutch.
Do I need to have experience as a delivery person?
No, some deliverers used to be drivers, couriers or parcel deliverers, but others come directly from the catering industry, or were stock filler or sales employee first. We give you an extensive skills training and after that you are completely ready to hit the road!
- 18 years: €8.37/hour
- 19 years: €8.37/hour
- 20 years: €9.61/hour
- 21+: €11.95 / hour
On top of this hourly wage are your vacation days, holiday allowance, tip and free lunch. With us you therefore earn a lot more wages than as a stock filler, sales employee or in the catering industry!
- 14:00 – 16:45
- 16:45 – 19:30
- 19:30 – 22:30
You decide how much and when you come to work. You do this by claiming the shifts you want each week via an app. We do ask that you be available at least 6 fixed times each week. You choose these shifts in consultation with your manager. If one of your shifts doesn’t suit you, you can trade with someone else up to a day in advance!
We have locations throughout the Netherlands. Click on the button, go to our website and easily find your nearest location.
Picnic is an online supermarket and the fastest growing company in the Netherlands. Our customers order their groceries via the app and we deliver them to their home for free. The Picnic team works behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly.
We hope to welcome you to the team soon! Click the button to sign up in 1 minute (no resume needed)!